Tuesday 15 July 2014

Still hurting...


It still hurts.

Less, but still.

I am proud.

Mas, y todavia.

I wore my scarf today again.

But the feeling of sadness lingers.

Sad for our people.

Sad for our futbol.

And sad for the players that gave everything, on behalf of us all.

We have to go on, with hopes and dreams, un-fulfilled.

Without the ultimate reward that our futbol deserves.

We finished second, only on the scoreboard.

I know, we were not second best.

But, we must congratulate an also deserving Germany.

Our time will come again.

As life is a journey, and not a destination.

Futbol is also a journey, a feeling.

I thank the players, for both the journey and the feeling they have given me,  for both Argentina and for our futbol.

Vamos Argentina!!! Todavia, y siempre!


No comments:

Post a Comment